Explorer

stobarico

As i noticed, there are no science karma jobs, and i tought this was a good idea

His job is to explore (duh) the space and the gateway, how? Well, EVA suits and hacking tools he would start with a civilian pod that could be on that useless hangar at evacuation, or a new science pod that would need special acess, but it would require more work to make that pod, the Mechanic, almost does this, but he has to build his own pod and explore only space, of course, when the gateway has a beach or something like that on it, he could only explore space, i dont know how to code or make sprites, so, i can just suggest it

Remember, :n for nerd :geek:

Enjoy your emitter maze/Useless beach/Free syndiecate pistol

Why make it a karma job i have it rather for RP creating a team and go to expedition

Rather than have a solo run in emitter maze

If the gateway becomes a karma job I'd expect to see command lock it down even more, and restrict access to only those who bought it, which I don't think would be good for anyone not willing to pay the karma cost for this.

How about an explorer whose job is to explore space? Expand the mechanic bay, and put a pod there whose access is restricted to this job.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use