Gamemode suggestion:Mafia

improvedname

So my suggestion is getting a gamemode called mafia

With only 1 objective get X money(atleast higher than 10000)

So random players will be selected as mafia(heads/sec/captain cant be mafia)

So they need to find ways to get the money

Sell organs

Take hostages

etc be creative

But!

Theres also another team of mafia with the same objective

If a mafia member dies of a team they will get a message trough your pda

Godfather:Your partner has been assistnated by your enemy mafia

So while they get their money etc

Security's job is to find mafia (they will be a centcom report(silent one) if theres mafia)

And when they find mafia they need to be thrown in perma brig for their dirty bussiness

So how u win?

If mafia collected the money they needed to collect then its major mafia victory(stating which team won)

If security permabrigged all mafia its major crew victory

If all mafias are killed its minor crew victory

If the opponent mafia team us killed its minor mafia victory

It's a nice idea, but I don't think many players would bother going through the process of withdrawing money to buy stuff like that. Security in general wouldn't really comply with the hostage taking, either.

It'd end up with the Mafia having to steal ID's and withdraw money themselves from the accounts, which isn't as fun, in my opinion.

It's a nice idea, but I don't think many players would bother going through the process of withdrawing money to buy stuff like that. Security in general wouldn't really comply with the hostage taking, either.

It'd end up with the Mafia having to steal ID's and withdraw money themselves from the accounts, which isn't as fun, in my opinion.

Thats called poeple that are not roleplaying

this just kinda sounds like a toned down version of gang wars except that you need money instead of territory.

maybe make it so you have a hand tele that you can throw valuables or all that cash you collected into a portal and in turn the money requirements will lower signifying that you sold the said valuables or saved the cash in a secure location.

in reverse you can get syndie gear for X amount of cash (we might need to rename the syndie pistol to 10mm pistol for RP)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use