Make Skrell more unique.

TheDemonic

Currently Skrell have no special traits except for their own language and having to modify their hardsuits. so I suggest we give them a fun trait that will let them stand on their own, personally I think something to fight off viruses would be nice since I feel viruses seem to spread through the station before you can say containment.

Any other ideas for what traits we can give them?

Give them a random chance to start the round with a minor power

No, makes no sense.

Give them some kind of immunity to viruses or make their bodies synthesize small amounts of spaceacilin when infected.

If / When ponies gets his water system implemented, Skrell will naturally be able to breathe underwater and might get a slight speed boost in water.

Aside from that, they are generally considered the most human of the non-human races, and granting them things like a random power is simply going to make them have a potential power imbalance.

Some minor adjustment might not be bad, like how tajaran have their tail wag, but nothing too balance-affecting.

Give them some kind of immunity to viruses or make their bodies synthesize small amounts of spaceacilin when infected.

This seems like a smart and easy way to give them some sort of strength against viruses without making viruses pointless.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use