Aviva Sokoloff

Name: Aviva Sokoloff

Race: Caucasian

Ethnicity: Semitic(Jewish)

Blood Type:A-

General Occupational Role(s):

All of them

Biography:

One of the few remaining survivors of ethnic jews. She was born in unclaimed space on a ship in the New Zionist fleet, a large group of ships which contain the sole remaining jews in the galaxy. Aviva became a security guard on a small plasma mining facility, and this is how she was picked up by Nanotrasen. Little else is known about her.

Qualifications:

Employment Records:

She works entirely for her own benefit, and that is a recipe for great scientific work. She is a suprisingly good captain, despite displaying none of the traits necesscery for the job.

Security Records:

Aviva is a dick. Arresting her preemptively is probably a good idea, especially if she is a scientist.

Medical Records:

She hasn't been declared insane. yet. Uses methamphetamines to cope with stress of being a head of staff.

She is a well-adjusted and functioning asshole who is self absorbed, cynical, and incapable of altruism. Bisexual and Bisexy.

Personnel Photo (Appearance text):

Commendations [only to be added by admin]:

Reprimands [only to be added by admin]:

Other Notes:(OOC) Aviva is an asshole- As a player, I like to use SS13 to get out some of my negative traits. Thus, Aviva tends to take on some of my darkest sides. The obsessiveness, the assholery, the desire to only serve herself - these are all traits that exist in me, but I don't show. When I grew up, there was a time when I actually wished I was gay- then I'd have a reason for being different. I also have a feminine side- in Aviva, the bisexual woman, these weird sides of me are not only present, but glorified and brought out.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use