Tristen Edwards

(Writer's note: I know you like these formal, so I'll make my notes in red. And, T, if you're reading this- don't get pissed, I'm just writing down what the intel reports say say.)

Name: Tristen Edwards

Race: Human-Caucasian

Blood Type: O-

General Occupational Role(s): Head of Security. Occasionally operates as a bartender to relieve stress during work deployments.

Biography: Edwards was Earthborn, being born into a comfortable (By Earth standards) home, as the eldest child, followed by a sibling. Tristen's parents divorced at age 9, his mother and younger sister leaving the planet (No further records- T says he's not been able to contact or locate either, and neither are noted in any public or NT registration system. Presumably, they're dead, but T is pretty sure they're not.). Edwards enlisted in the Sol Central Marine Corps at the age of 16 in lieu of higher education (Tuition's not cheap in Sol- T's not much of a bookworm either way.). Edwards passed training with merits, and from the age of 19 served as an officer in a variety of deployments, most notably playing a role in the defence of Theta Indi against a protracted siege from human separatists(Those guys are pretty nasty; I don't envy anyone who has to go up against them).

During his tours, Edwards eventually climbed the rank of SSgt. At the age of 24, during his sixth year of deployment, his squad was ambushed during a comms blackout on patrol- the exact circumstances are unclear (T's made it pretty clear he doesn't want to talk about it- he never filed a detailed report.). The squad was found two days following the blackout, dead with the exception of Edwards, who had survived with severe wounds.

After approximately six months of advanced medical care, Edwards was successfully returned to health. However, his right arm was irreparably (By Sol standards- our guys could've fixed him easily) damaged in the explosion and amputated. His right arm and shoulder, two of his ribs, and a significant portion of his chest cavity have both been replaced with prosthetic alternatives. Edwards was honorably discharged, unable to continue his service.

Edwards, after taking a period of two years to recover from his injuries, was contacted by Nanotrasen recruiters (Wounded vets- seriously, guys?), and accepted a NTSF position, being assigned to the NSS Cyberiad. Edwards served for around six months as a security officer, before being selected for the blueshield corps (Not sure who he pissed off to get stuck on bodyguard duty for that long.). Edwards served for four months as a blueshield lieutenant, and was then offered an opportunity to operate as the Cyberiad's head of security; his tactical prowess, military experience, and firm understanding of both security and command procedures made him ideal for the position.

Edwards continues to serve as the Cyberiad's head of security. (T's the kinda leader you can't train- His guys trust him, and he usually manages to live up to that trust. He's not half-bad at shooting, either.)

Employment Records: Previously served a period of nine years years in the Sol Central Marine Corps, reaching the rank of staff sergeant before being honorably discharged, following wounds rendering him ineligible for further service.

Security Records: No previous convictions. (T's not always by-the-book, but he knows where to draw the line.)

Medical Records: Missing a right arm, replaced with a Bishop Industries prosthetic. (Not cheap- Sol has a deal with Bishop, I guess)

Personnel Photo (Appearance text):

79dfU6z.png

A young man in his mid twenties standing at around 6"1, with brown eyes and neatly-trimmed blonde hair. He has a lean, muscular build, and his right arm appears to be completely mechanical. He wears a digital wristwatch, and has several sets of dogtags on his neck, several of which seem burned and misshapen.

Commendations [only to be added by admin]:

Reprimands [only to be added by admin]:

Edited by Guest

• 10 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use