Industrial backpacks

orelbon

Raise Industrial backpack, duffle bag etc...  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think industrial backpacks should be allowed to hold around 9 items instead of 7 like every other backpack since its "industrial" and it makes sense that the engineering equipment would be able to hold more thing, plus the engineers are constantly running out of room to put all of their materials.

thumbs-down.png

Additional storage capacity should come at a premium---in this case in the form of engineering duffelbags, of which every engineer has access to.

What exactly can the Engineering cart hold? Far as I can tell just Metal, Glass and Metal Rods. I was severely disappointed things like Oxygen or Plasma tanks couldn't be set on the cart.

I was referring to the plasma tanks you insert to Radiation collectors, the handheld ones you can use for internals. Being able to throw a bunch of O2 tanks onto the cart and run them to the site of an emergency instead of dragging a locker would make a bit more sense and add utility to an otherwise overlooked item. Granted, there isn't ever much people use the cart for anyways, a stack of 50 metal can create 10 walls, and with a duffel bag you can carry more metal than supply ever bothers giving engineering.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use