Criminal Points

Jguytriple5

So my idea was that on a person's Criminal record there is a counter called criminal points. Every person start with 100 points. Every time a crime is commited points get retracted with the amount of points relating to the crime commited (petty theft 10 points, Assault 25, Manslaugter 50 points and so on..). When the counter reaches 0, the person is allowed to be permabrigged. This is an idea to stop repeat offenders and create more fun for the warden and IAA. The normal sentences will still apply, but if the arrest was unlawfull the IAA can make sure points get added to the counter.

So my idea was that on a person's Criminal record there is a counter called criminal points. Every person start with 100 points. Every time a crime is commited points get retracted with the amount of points relating to the crime commited (petty theft 10 points, Assault 25, Manslaugter 50 points and so on..). When the counter reaches 0, the person is allowed to be permabrigged. This is an idea to stop repeat offenders and create more fun for the warden and IAA. The normal sentences will still apply, but if the arrest was unlawfull the IAA can make sure points get added to the counter.

Once upon a time, there was a youngster by the name of Jguytriple5. His(her?) (meh, who cares?) parents were rebels. "Fuck normal names" they said, and thus that is what their child's name was. All throughout his youth, J was a rambunctious little rebel, just like his parents. Sort of. See, his parents went all out, named their kid a weird name, partied, rioted, did all that shit. J parked in front of fire hydrants, "Fuck the pol- firemen" and littered. "Down with the man. The garbage man. Yeah, pick up my garbage, man." Sometimes, he would put a sticker or two on the sides of buildings "That'll show 'em". Mostly, the cops would just talk aggressively towards J. Sometimes, he'd get a parking ticket. He'd never pay them, though. Eventually, one day in his adult life, still a rebel, but less so in his more mature age, J decided to blow a stop sign. "The man is trying to make me stop, man. Fuck the man. I ain't eva gonna give you up, neva gon' let you down, neva gon' run 'round 'nd desert you. I mean, listen to the man. I ain't eve gon' listen to the man". At that moment, a cop nabbed him. "Well, J, we have a new system in place, looks like you are going away for a loooooooong time, looking at your record". "My record?! What the fuck kind of pig are you???! I can't go to jail!" "Well, son, you should have thought about that before you littered all those times, and stuck a spider man sticker on that drug store all those years ago. Stop breaking the law, asshole. Do not resist arrest". And that, my dear children, was the last anybody ever saw of J. He did indeed get a life sentence. Some say he even went brain dead the moment they stuck him in the cell. Others whisper that he was brain dead long before that, the moment we was put in cuffs. Some are more hopeful, and say he will wake up in a few years to see if he was let out yet, or maybe he will wake up just in time for the mysterious Not-Emergency-Shuttle-Because-I-Don't-Have-A-Witty-Analogy to come and possibly give him a second chance at being out in the open, once more, for but a stitch in time.

The end.

Once upon a time, there was a youngster by the name of Jguytriple5. His parents were rebels. "Fuck normal names" they said, and thus that is what their child's name was. bla bla bla, petty crime. bla bla bla. sentimental crap. bla bla bla more petty crime. bla bla bla life imprisonment. bla bla bla braindead until escape shuttle reference.

The end.

So do you like the idea or not?

Hilariously abused and terribly impractical. We already have a thread discussing an overhaul of the brig timers that will easily do this, but in a much better fashion, because multiple sentences that stack up to more than an hour of brigtime become permanent sentences instead.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use