moar torture methods!

johannhawk

im just going to put alot of different torture methods in here and hope one of them makes it.

probably would need somebody to be buckled for them to work

make people eat glass!

more things applyable to eyes! (cigs,scapel,welder,etc)

mis-aimed laser scapel!

stuff paper into peoples mouths! (HoP/IAA/NT reps worst nightmare)

apply screwdriver/knife to fingernails when they are buckled to a chair!

put glass and/or pointy things in their pants

put ice in their pants

hit their funny bone

bucklecuff them to a mulebot!

Oh. Umm. That's... interesting. I like the "eating glass" idea. The paper one doesn't seem like a torture method as much as a way of gagging them to prevent them from giving you away while you slowly saw off their limbs. Can you pinch people's fingers off with wire cutters yet? That would be a cool way to do it. Can't really think of anything else however. Douse in welder fuel and light a cig maybe. But I'm sure you can already do that.

Oh. Umm. That's... interesting. I like the "eating glass" idea. The paper one doesn't seem like a torture method as much as a way of gagging them to prevent them from giving you away while you slowly saw off their limbs. Can you pinch people's fingers off with wire cutters yet? That would be a cool way to do it. Can't really think of anything else however. Douse in welder fuel and light a cig maybe. But I'm sure you can already do that.

There's not fingers as specific limbs, but there are hands.

Wirecutters have the proper vars to dismember, but their chance of doing so is very low (6% once a limb's max damage has been reached).

torture is RP-wise very good for antags, but it is time consuming. the tortured players is probably not gonna like it sitting around watchign his screen getting black or wihte and if security once find someone torturing, they immediately taser that guy and brig him. the other guy goes to medbay where he will have medical treatment. but barely any psychiatrist would actually talk to someone to solve the torture

Wirecutters have the proper vars to dismember, but their chance of doing so is very low (6% once a limb's max damage has been reached).

Is it possible that we could have a patch that makes it when you aim for the hand with wire cutters and have harm intent on the chances of hand dismemberment are greatly increased?

Is it possible that we could have a patch that makes it when you aim for the hand with wire cutters and have harm intent on the chances of hand dismemberment are greatly increased?

558642_2000x2000.jpg

Here, a representation of one type of wirecutter, looking somewhat like our sprite.

Please explain how this can cut through bone

558642_2000x2000.jpg

Here, a representation of one type of wirecutter, looking somewhat like our sprite.

Please explain how this can cut through bone

uhhh... super secret futuristic space technology?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use