Gamemode: Terminator

Wisewill

Gametype: Terminator

This gametype follows the popular idea of a machine uprising with the added mystery and paranoia of a changeling round. When the round first begins two players are selected as the terminator from the available pool of players. The players begin in an area akin to the wizard starting area, A futuristic prep area where the Bad terminator may select various gear, akin to the telecrystals a traitor would get. The terminator can select from the following:

Bioliquid Metal Compound: Allows them the transform ability and giving them the ability to mimic anyone they have scanned.As well as providing them the ability to change their arms into arm blades.

Internal Compartment: Allows the terminator to store objects inside themselves this is also the only way physical objects can be brought to the past (i.e the station)

Electromagnetic shielding: Increasing the EMP resistant variable by an as of yet unspecified amount.

Personal Shielding: Negates all damage in exchange for taking the resulting damage in power drain.

Radioactive Isotope Dual Power Cells: Increases electrical charge capacity for the terminator to its highest possible amount while also adding a redundant second cell at the highest possible amount.

Both cells can be removed and ejected and will explode shortly after being ejected.

Hack Spike- Can hack any machine by mere insertion of this Hack-Spike.

Including all of this the terminator has the same powers as a cyborg and is able to interface with any electrical device. Unlike a cyborg it looks and can function just like a human player. It can repair itself with the right tools.

Good Terminator

-----------------------------------------------------

1.Protect The Future Leader, X at all costs.

2.Prevent future technology from being recovered at all costs.

3. Kill the Creator at all costs.(Scientist/Roboticist/ResearchDirector/Captain/AI..one of these)

Bad Terminator

---------------------------

1. Kill The Future Leader, X at all costs.

2. Protect the Creator at all costs.

The Good terminator will be released before the Bad one but will have no upgrade options. After the Good terminator has been active on the station for a minute the Bad terminator will be unleashed on the station. The Bad terminator has access to one upgrade. I've also thought about making it ambiguous about who the Future Leader might be. For example.

Lets say S.A.M. is the Future leader. If I used my ideas I would give each terminator a description of S.A.M...not his name though. His job,hair color,sex, species,blood type. Or I might just keep names. Anyway I am making the GUI for terminators right now!

Already have sprites. Working on GUI and overlays atm

Sounds awesome! Properly implemented it could be a lot of fun.

As you describe it the two terminators sound identical, except one of them gets more tech while the other has harder objectives. Might look into that.

Other than the upgrades and cyborg stuff, what makes the terminators different from regular humans? Superior health should be fair. Nightvision? Thermal vision? Maybe some innate ability?

This is badass. I loved the Terminator movies with Arnold Schwarzenegger!

You might want to fix their objectives/powers, though. I think it should be simpler and more minimalistic. Cyborg powers are OP. I really love the idea of Future Leader (dayum, dat RP!), but I am not so sure about the creator. Why not keep it to attack/defense type of round?

We also have to come up with NT's official stance - or lack thereof. This way we could also have RP on the higher level.

Find your target and protect it at all costs! T-800, here I come!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use