Nanotrasen Communist Station Cyberiad

Jguytriple5

Jim Van Dijck, Head of personell has arrived on this station.

it started out as a regular shift like all others. But then i tought, i want to make this different. I looked into the crew manifest and saw only the RD was the other commanding officer.

I said over command chat: "Goodday, i think i am acting captain now. But why do we even need a captain? aren't we all equal?"

His response: "if you don't want to be captain you can change my job to captain jim."

Me: "that is not what i'm talking about, i'm talking about communism"

RD: "sure go ahead, but me and my science crew want nothing to do with it"

i then made an announcement looking roughly like this: Goodday crew of NCS syberiad, i declare that this station is now a communist station. Since we are all equal you can get (almost) All-acces ID's at my desk. the almost part is because the RD doesn't like this plan. and his department cannot get these ID's from me.

From that moment on people came and went getting their new ID's the warden one saying 'communist in charge of weapons and ammuntions' the chemist one saying 'chemistrycal communist' the bartender 'alcohol pouring communist' the cargo tech 'crate pushing communist' and civilains just 'communist'.

After handing out some of these ID's i got an admin PM

~PM necaldun to you: Normally i would ban you for self-antagging, but since there are only 20 people online i don't really mind. Also i think what you are doing is really funny ;)

~PM you to necaldun: Thank you :)

after some cold war like threats to the science department i got a message.

Dusk: the Warden is gibbed in the HoS office!

Jim van Dijck: i'll be right there!

so i walked over there and saw the warden waiting for me in the lobby. before i could say "shouldn't you be dead?" i got tased and hit by disabler beams. the gibs weren't gibs at all, they were runes. and i was quickly converted. our objective was escape with atleast 5 cultmembers on the shuttle. since we were all equal and had all acces it was pretty easy converting the rest of the station.

We had everyone on the station converted, but one. The clown.

The clown wasn't on the station because we was exploring.

We called the shuttle were ready to leave. In the escape wing dusk started mass producing cult robes and weaponry for us. On the shuttle someone started attacking the RD! but the RD was with our cult! turns out, he remembered that the RD was against our communist station and that is why he did it.

We drew a summon nar'sie rune on the ground in the shuttle for when we arrived at cent. comm.

Just before we arrived someone activated it but luckily, dusk managed to jump out of the circle just in time so we had just 8 members there instead of 9.

Once we arrived we spawned nar'sie and also won.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use