My Current Engineering (related) Suggestions

oblivionsbane

So some of you might know me as Zege Mingle, I usually like to play CE and I have a decent amount of knowledge about it.

1. The high-capacity power cells on the CE's table where the RCD is being moved to his desk. It gets in the way of the matter cartridges and slows down CE's initial set up.

2. I miss the SM. I probably don't need to say it but having a back up to the singo that wasn't complicated like the solars was great. What I miss even more was the other 3 SMES's you get with it. Being able to put 1.2 million watts into the grid and control it is better than only being able to put 600,000 watts into the grid.

3. I don't understand the point of having the AI satellite connected to Engineering. What would make MUCH more sense is to have the Tcomms satellite connected. No engineer should be going to the AI satellite. Engineers going to the tcomms satellite makes a lot more sense.

4. This is a longtime idea I have had. Now that the grav generator is in the middle of the station, I'd love to have a shield generator in there as well in case of meaty ores, meteors, and the like.

5. Finally, I would love to see some sort of sprinkler system for fires, because realistically a good plasma fire you can't really put out, short of waiting 15 minutes for the place to emergency siphon.

That's what I can think of currently, although I probably have a few more that I am forgetting.

5. Finally, I would love to see some sort of sprinkler system for fires, because realistically a good plasma fire you can't really put out, short of waiting 15 minutes for the place to emergency siphon.

Want to siphon an area fast? Make a hole in the wall/floor.

If atmos is setup, it would never take that long to siphon. And if you really need a room cleared, grab some fire gear and a water tank, then just run it and spray the place down.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use