Rule clarification.

Mijhead

Simply put; The rules aren't clear on what non-obvious things are bannable. This is mentioned as one of the first sentences on the rules page.

An example being NPCs; I was recently bwoinked about interfering as an NPC during a situation, by an admin I shall not name. Nowhere in the rules does it state that this is not allowed.

it states at the start of the rule section

"Most rules are common sense and it would therefore be impossible to list all the things you could do to get yourself banned. This page is not acting as a complete list of bannable offenses — it instead aims to clear up some confusion about those rules that may not be obvious. All moderators and admins have the power to ban players as they see fit (with reason, of course). If you do not know if an action will be permissible - ask via adminhelp."

Yes, I know. But the rules are intended to clear up confusion about non-obvious things. I feel that it doesn't clear things up enough, especially things considering NPCs, which I believe needs to be worked on.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use