Give the Magistrate Sec HUDs

Streaky Haddock

They can make the regular fit-over-your-eye sec HUDs but not the sec glasses. I should have clarified. I spend a lot of time around the cells checking to see if the Officers did their jobs, and rowdy prisoners and shitty officers both cause a lot of cell flashing, and I tend to get knocked down just by standing outside.

Get you whiny ass sissy butt over to the sec closets and unlock the damn thing yourself, your most high pompousness. What's the matter, afraid to get your "spess law arbiter"'s hands dirty? JERK! Sorry had to tease =p

I don't see a problem with this; will ping Mark about it if he doesn't see this first--though, really; just grab a pair from a sec locker; it takes all of 10 seconds to do =p

I don't like stealing from security, I've known the bitter sting of turning up late into a round to find that ancillary brig staff have pilfered all the sec huds.

call me sissy again and i'll have you done for slander, fuzzbutt.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use