Robotics shutters

SpaceTimeNow

I have noticed that roboticists just tend to close the shutters at round start and probably construct the next mech that they don't supply with beacons, just to stomp around and annoy people for the rest of the round (at best).

I don't think they need privacy shutters, their entire job evloved around constructing stuff for others. They do even less of there actual work now, didn't thought that was possible, but here we are.

I find this behaviour rather rare. Your AI and RD are supposed to supervise robotics or hell, even a security officer with camera access.

IMO all such offices or workplaces deserve privacy shutters - and maybe a holosign - to tell the people that they're either busy or that the shop is closed.

This morning I had items for research to y'know, research. They had shut their shutters closed and refused to notice the radio. Normally when they ignore the radio, I can point at them or shout in say instead of radio. Kinda makes the desks useless if they never open the shutters.

On the flipside, I remember a lot of problems with players hounding roboticists to death about the mechs they were building. It seems like this is less of a problem on paradise than it was on /tg/, but on /tg/ you could expect people to be breaking into robotics and stealing mechs the moment they knew you had made any.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use