Xenomorph Changes

monkeysfist101

I will say, the facehuger changes are amazing and massively improve xeno, no more spam and no more "nobody left but us engies."

I wouldn't really consider it a change so much as it's a revision. They're back to how I remember them working a year ago.

I will say, the facehuger changes are amazing and massively improve xeno, no more spam and no more "nobody left but us engies."

I wouldn't really consider it a change so much as it's a revision. They're back to how I remember them working a year ago.

For all practical purposes, it's still a "change"; Para operated under the previous system for around 8 months; long enough for it to be ingrained in players that "this is how it is". While the current system is nothing new--it's new to how Paradise operates, so it's still going to be something "new" to players (objectively though yes, it's not new).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use