Going absolutely Changeling Insane

What happens when a Changeling just does not give a shit?

I have the answer

I was a shaft miner changeling, and all of the sudden, another shaft miner wanted to reveal the fact that they were also a changeling to me, so I revealed back. We realized Security was severly understaffed, so we decided to just kill them. We caught out a security guard hauling off a Grey to jail (Which was also a changeling), so we absolutely decimated the security guard. I lured the acting HOS/Captain into the backroom, and they were decimated too... In front of the entire security force.

We escaped, and the acting HOS/Captain called in a Code Amber ERT team. The ERT team... was not the brightest.

We destroyed the Grinder and Cremator, then nearly got killed by the ERT... 6 times. We needed the plutonium core of the nuke, so we took the QM's remote, after pulverizing him, then healing him with our survival injectors. The crew noticed our act of kindness, and while some didn't help, some did.

You know it's a horrid situation when you have code Amber ERT team, sweeping the station, and you're losing. Especially since the crew was giving us acts of kindness back.

I tuned 'The Death that I Deservioli' from the Pizza Tower OST, and just said "Fuck it" and went on a rampage against security, solving more problems than the security team by giving the crew what they needed, such as food, healing, and just general acts of kindness, while the security team Fired Indiscriminantly into a crowd to get to me.

They killed me, then hauled me to the destroyed grinder, then cremator, then settled on a 3rd solution: The Labor Camp shuttle. But they had a huge crowding issue, so I managed to escape, until they killed me again, and threw me into space. I got back to the station, then got killed again, and got gibbed.

The ERT were still being incompetent

There were also Xenos that round, but... Nothing of interest there...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use