Englishformula (Days the Grey) : An Introduction

Englishformula

Hello there Paradise Station, I'm English; although at this point I'm a lot more comfortable going by the name "Calendar Days" then that old one. 

I've been playing since about 3 years and 3ish months ago, May of 2020 following the onset of Covid. Back then I played as characters like Rayner Milne ; a all-rounder but janitor human character who I pretty much started my entire journey with. I barely talk about this character despite having played months with them back in 2020 in order to unlock the karma necessary to play Grey and such. A second human character called Reiner Fuchs was played mainly on Scientist and Cargo. The third human character I ever used was Christa Richter, who I played in Medical Bay. 

Nowadays I mostly play the Grey Scientist Calendar Days, pink-eyed and clad in Hawaiian camouflage. Days is a risk-avoidant Researcher who is below average in physical attributes, which is why they would rather run, hide or work with a threat just long enough in-order to secure a safe passage long enough to fuck off and live forever. The skill they posses with weaponry leaves little to be desired though, and Days often relies on more immediate methods of neutralization like slimification or blue-space transposal, preferring them over more physical means of assassinations'. 

You can spot me often in the art-channel of the discord, or in the bar on station ordering a Syndicate Bomb! 

Happy 10 Year Anniversary Paradise Station, lets round off my 3 years with another 7 so I can catch up. 

IMG_3549.jpg

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use