Neutral Good/Lawful Neutral

Affiliation:
Sol Gov Citizen; Nanotrasen Employee

Religious Beliefs:
Non-practicing Catholic

Background (From Caroline's POV)

Spoiler

Childhood:
"Well, My childhood was fairly normal for a kid who was raised by miners, Born on a big mining ship known as the SMV Endurance, a fairly large ship made for mining asteroid, Mum was a cargo analyst, she basically looked at the ore they mined and made sure it was good, Dad was a mining beam operator on the ship, Bloody good damn one too; It was pretty nice, nothing fancy but I was raised by a lot of people, Mum and Dad did all my schooling for me as I don't think that the Government lads imagined they would have kids on their ships, but I think I turned out alright, If Mum or Dad were working they would send me to one of their friends and they would teach me all sorts of stuff, learned how to work a mining beam and what not, Shame that NT don't got those, our work would be so much easier, could fry those nasties on lava land like they are nothing, but they got us using these damn prototypes, anyways where was I, oh right, my childhood; I think the biggest lesson I got from my childhood is always trust your fellow miner, they are your mates and they depend on you."

Adulthood:
"My adulthood? Mate, You are looking at it, I've been basically mining my entire life, basically applied and got hired by NT as soon as I turned 18, I can give you small details that most people don't care about, like got myself one of those cybernetic livers with my first big haul, now I can drink and be a-ok, Picked up smoking on complete accident or would you call it peer pressure? Cargo master was smoking, offered me a ciggy on my break, took it and bam history is history; What else, Oh the scar across my face is a good story, pretty damn sad, doesn't got a good story to it like fighting something or taking a pick to the face or what not, get this, called in shelter before a storm came in on lava land, landed on a rock just right, beamed me right in the nose, slicing it real good, hurt like hell but was an absolute ripper."

Character Details

Spoiler

Appearance:
Pale, Ginger hair, greenish eyes, has a gap in her two front teeth and a scar on her nose.

Character Voice:
Basically a more joyful version of Mad Maggie from apex legends

Personality:
A cheery happy go lucky type, always tries to see the good in a situation.

Medical Record:
Addicted to nicotine, Cybernetic liver out of personal choice to get one.

(still WIP atm too sleepy to finish!)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use