AB+

Simple Character Info

Spoiler

Alignment:
Organized Moral

Affiliation:
Nanotrasen, SolGov and Shellguard

Religious Beliefs:
"I did not believe in a god when I was younger, but now that I am older I like to believe there is something higher that is punishing me."

Childhood:
Growing up Frida was pampered and treated as royalty due to her father's status as the CEO of Shellguard Munitions, She grew up attending the wealthiest private school on in the federation, Her family would take frequent trips to other planets just to vacation.

Adulthood:
Frida would start her adulthood as a debutante, at 20 years old She would start working under her father at Shellguard munitions, at the age of 45 she would begin work at Nanotrasen.

Appearance:
Standing at 5'9", she is an older woman with nearly flawless skin, almost synthetic, all her limbs have been replaced with top of the line Shellguard munitions prosthetics, they have a faded gold etching of a floral pattern on them, and tries to constantly hide them with long clothing.

Character Voice:
She sounds like EVA/Big Mama from MGS4

Personality:
Uptight and Guarded.

Medical Record:
All of her organs and internals have been replaced with high end cybernetic organs.

Detailed History and Info

Spoiler

Frida Alexandra Von Burke was born on 6/5/2521 to Simon Fritz Von Burke (Age: 54 at birth) and Lillian Darla Von Burke (Age: 45 at birth), The youngest of 8 children.

(Play this as you read ages 3-16)

Age 3: Frida was put into The Sol Academy, A private school for the most wealthy of the Trans-Solar Federation, There she would be taught things from proper manners and etiquette to advanced maths and science through out her childhood and teenage years.

Age 6: Frida had begun taking ballet and piano lessons at the behest of her mother, Her mother was a pianist herself and wanted Frida to have skills beyond what she would learn at the Academy.

Age 9: One night at a party her father was hosting in their manor, the CEO of Nanotrasen, the leader of Port-Royal Inc, the at that time sitting Assembly Speaker of the SolGov, and a few other high value people of the Trans-Solar Federation were there, Frida was asked to play the piano for the people at the party, as she was playing that night she began to feel ill, it started with light headedness and slowly she started to cough as she played but she continued without stopping as she did not want to displease her parents; worried about her, one of her older sisters came to check on her as she played and noticed she was very pale and had blood at the edges of her mouth, Her sister alerted her mother and they had her rushed to a hospital where they found out Frida had stage 4 lung cancer, Frida would only be in the hospital after her diagnosis for a day until her mother told her doctors to replace her lungs with the best cybernetic lungs money could buy, and they did, Frida came out of the hospital within 3 days of her diagnosis with new lungs.

Age 12: Frida was in ballet class when she found out her oldest brother (age: 31 at death) was assassinated, Her brother's killer would be shot down on site of where it happened by his guards, she wouldn't be very phased by this news as she didn't know her oldest brother all that well but knew he was the COO at Shellguard and that he was important to the corporation, but it caused a shift in her family, Frida was to be guarded at all times as she grew up.

Ages 13-16: Not much happened in this period besides Frida graduating the Academy.

(Play this as you read ages 17-24)

Age 17: Frida's mother hosted a ball in honor of Frida's graduation and as her debut to adulthood as a debutante, there she would show off her piano and ballet skills, she gave a speech about how thankful she was for her family giving her the opportunities she was given in life and talked about how she planned on following her father's footsteps and become CEO of Shellguard when he either steps down or eventually passes away, and announced that she would be replacing her limbs with Shellguard prosthetics as a show of certainty and respect for her father, in her mind it was hope to earn some respect and attention from him.

Age 20: After Frida had her limbs replaced at the age of 18, her mother offered to have a matchmaker look for suitors for her, Frida was very tentative on the idea as she personally did not know what she was interested in, but went along with it anyways; The matchmaker found 5 men who they thought would fit Frida's ideas and lifestyle, she turned them all down as she had no interest, as she was at home playing the piano, finishing a piece she had been working on she heard a clap from behind her, one of the servant ladies had been watching her perform, Frida waved her down to come closer and asked her name, her name was Isla D'viara, she told Frida that she would often come and watch her play when she was cleaning and talked about how she always wanted to learn to play, Frida smiled at her and told her to sit and said she would help teach her, and that is what she did every day she could, she would sit with Isla in the study and teach her how to play the piano and eventually over the year she would help her learn the basics of piano, Frida and Isla become closer as the days went on.

Ages 21-24: Over the next 4 years Frida would work for her father as a marketing manager for Shellguard, She made a great marketing leader as she was completely augmented with the best Shellguard had to offer, she was often held as a face for the company's "executive" line up of limbs; Frida and Isla's relationship eventually blossomed into more, eventually becoming married, they moved into a home on mars so Frida could work at the Mars offices, They were both very happy and Frida would constantly shower Isla in gifts and love, One day around the time Frida turned 24 about 3 months after they were married, As she was getting stuff to move from her childhood home to her new home on mars, she overheard her father talking to her mother about how He could not believe Frida married someone who cleaned and didn't find someone who was of higher class, This caused Frida to barge into the room and curse out both of them for being such hateful people, Frida went on too tell them that Isla deserved respect for cleaning up after the garbage and filth they constantly left behind when she worked for them and deserved even more respect for accepting the Von Burke name, They were both silent as Frida went to leave the room before she turned around to say that she is quitting Shellguard because she doesn't want to work for someone that can not respect her.

(Play this as you read Ages 25-45)

Age 25: Frida had cut contact with her father as she did not wish to speak with him after his disrespect to her wife; One day she was watching the news reports and found out that there had been an explosion outside the Shellguard Munitions HQ on the moon, it turned out to be a suicide bombing aimed at her father (Age:79 at death) and it was successful from what she learned, Frida felt apathetic about it, She didn't feel sorry for him, only felt sorry for those who died around him; Frida really didn't care for her father, he never really showed her any sort of respect, only used her and her brothers and sisters as pawns in her mind to have more power in Shellguard, Frida went to call her mom but couldn't bring herself to do it, instead shut the news off and went to work, Frida now worked as a piano teacher in the area she lived in, for the rest of the year all she would hear about is investigations into Shellguard and their apparent shady dealings with other governments outside of the SolGov, Getting phone calls here and there from tabloids and media reporters for her to talk about her father, eventually Frida's mother called and apologized for her father's actions throughout her childhood and attempted to explain to her that it was for her to be a "stronger woman", Frida acknowledged it and just felt as if her mother was just lying to herself to make it seem as if her father was a better man than he actually was.

Ages 26-36: Frida lived her life as normally as she could for those 10 years, Isla and Her moved here and there, to other planets seeing the galaxy together with the money she had from working at Shellguard, working jobs that mostly centered around her piano skills or her marketing skills, Eventually replacing all of her organs with cybernetic ones as they helped her work and would let her live longer she thought.

Age 37: One day, Frida came home to find Isla passed out on the floor, rushing her to the closest medical center, only to find out that Isla was in a coma due to a stroke, Frida was absolutely devastated and stayed by her side for weeks, months, and eventually the year, waiting, Doctors offered cloning but Frida didn't like the idea of it, they offered so many things that just would remove what Frida loved about Isla, and Frida didn't want any of it, She just wanted to wait to see if she would wake up, eventually to the point where she had Isla transferred to her house and had a nurse take care of her when Frida wasn't home to do it herself.

Age 40: Frida finally decided to let Isla rest (Age: 42 at death), Taking Isla's ring and putting it on a necklace she wears, then she pulled the plug on Isla's life support and watched the machines keeping her alive shut down, she didn't want to leave the one she loved in cryo, she didn't want a clone of the one she loved, she didn't want her brain uploaded to some AI, she just wanted the woman she loved, and this was the only option she saw as the right choice, she had to let her go, after a while of sitting next to her bedside crying, she called the nurse to let her know that Isla had passed, and to start preparing for her burial, Isla's funeral cost Frida a majority of what money she had remaining from her past; Frida felt alone, she had no contact with any family or friends from her past, she sat alone in her living room, playing the piano.

Age 44: Frida applied to join as a service worker in the research operations into the Epsilon Eridani sector after she overheard people talking about it at a local bar, Wanting an escape from her home, an escape from people she knows, an escape from the galaxy that knows her family name, an escape from the empty feeling she has when she is home; She received news that she was accepted and would be leaving within the next few months to "Start a journey into the unknown."

Age 45: Frida is now aboard the NSS Cyberiad, working as HR for the crew, She keeps her head down and just works, She suffers from a minor alcoholism but does her job; Suffering silently.

Personal Relationships

Spoiler

None as of yet, Will update later.

Faction Relations

Allied | Love | Like | Neutral | Dislike | Hate | Enemy

Spoiler

Nanotrasen
"My current employer? Of course I like them, they got me away from.. Well, they got me away from old sights."

SolGov
"The government, I don't really have a reason to hate them, they do their job I suppose."

USSP
"I don't have a problem with other political ideologies, my problem is their removal of their people's freedoms, I don't like that part"

Shellguard Munitions
"I have an issue with them, I don't care to explain it, it's none of your business, now please move out of my way, I'm very busy." 

Edited by SpritSpratSprite
fixing some weird formatting issues
  • Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use