Various Suggestions

payback137

These are some random ideas I keep having for the server, I'll be adding to this topic as I think them up.

1)

-Emergency Role-Play Squad (Admin only maybe?)

-Deployed when things get too meta

-Access to most weapons

-Terminates any meta-gamers

-Their very existence is meta, so they must commit suicide when all terminating has been accomplished.

2)

-A.I Engineer (15-30 Karma Points?)

-Is able to upgrade the A.I Core (Similar to Malfunction Gametype upgrades, but to help the station or to protect the A.I instead)

-Can restore Malfunctioning A.I's (like using a loyalty implant on a traitor)

-Access to all A.I-Based Rooms

-When wearing ID, Turrets will not fire at them, unless specifically told to by the A.I (setting for Turret controls maybe?)

-Has a low power EMP (like the Ion rifle, but less powerful, maybe an Ion pistol?)

-Co-Command for engineering, but the CE still has more authority.

-When traitor, can put special upgrades on the A.I (malfunction upgrades, special Traitor upgrades, etc.)

3)

-Vault Door instead of Blast door in A.I upload, for easy access for the A.I Engineer and to make the job easier for intruders (with good OR bad intentions)

1. What in the holy f, a squad that is totally meta, sent in to stop meta? I guess this was some brainfart from you, pwn.

2-3 sounds freaking good, 3. mostly if no AI at start. It would be interesting to see an AI engineer though, useful.

We had a meta squad one time.

Basically a bunch of guys in death squad suits came in and robusted everybody who cried death squad.

It was fun.

That was me and neca, originally it was spectre who came on and wanted to just see how the server was, and Necand I decided to join him as body guards, we had nothing on us that had the name "Deathsquad" so without meta we could not be Identified as a deathsquad. (We changed names and descriptions of ID cards and other items)

It ended up with a detective with a bullet in his head and the whole station being told to sit the fuck down when they tried to arrest the NT official and his body guards.

My favorite moment from that was when we first teleported inn

Me: Hold it, unidentified life form ahed

Me: Life form scanned, Dog

Me: Status friendly, appears to be "fluffy"

Me: Do not fire on friendly units

Neca: Appears to be a corgi

Neca: Codename Ian, engaging petting

2. Restoring malf AIs is completely dumb and OP since they are only in THEIR OWN gamemode,

i was thinking more of something like the vault door, where they have to wait for around 3 minutes as it restores, that way the A.I would be able to react. and maybe a malfunction upgrade that allows A.I's to not be able to be Intellicarded. either way, the restore function would just be an alternative to wiping them. that way the station would still be able to have an A.I

also karma jobs are supposed to be just gimmicks, not something that gets a completely new game mechanic.

actually, karma jobs are just high risk jobs, where if the person that was using them was a bad player, or a bad RPer, then it would spoil the game. thats why you get karma from RPing well.

3. Yeah, no.

good constructive criticism there...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use