Virology Revamp

TheSpoonyCroy

I am mostly focusing on the curing of diseases. On a recent round we ended up talking about virology and I complained how easy it is to cure a disease. Which is just inject a test monkey with the virus than 10 units of radium and wait. I feel the virology equipment should be required to cure a disease and it should incorporate chemistry via the chemistry desk or maybe a chem dispenser in the office (I would hope :D but doubt :*( ). By that I mean you scan a virus via the normal means grow it in a viral dish and than use the virus scanner (or whatever its called) and it will tell you a chemical compound you will need possibly an actual chemical formula or a drug they could make (the cure could be related to the symptoms or maybe just an RNG picks). This could benefit both virology and chemistry since it could lead to some underused drugs actually being made and virology isn't so boring when trying to solve an outbreak. Also minor thing a pneumatic delivery system from viro to chemistry would be nice to speed up the process. So I think someone is going to say this will make viruses way more op than they are well sort of, but not really. If you actually have competent Sec force they will kick in door the second the viro's virus goes out in the public.

Edit: Note this request is for the steps to get antibodies so once you get the cure you can just mass produce the antibodies and it won't be so much of a hassle

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use