[SUGGESTION] Star Wars Clone gear/Clone Army

xomega000x

I think It will be quite possible [RP wise] with the technology to make some clone soldiers, or to create SW: Clone wars gear, since It should be as equal or even be better than SRT's gear. And all you'll have to do Is code the recipes and shape some gear, nothing much in my opinion, but maybe the HUD for the helmet would take more.

I don't want to make this an event or something because I'm too tired to write story or whatever.

Oh look , he is from Romania, I live there.

Also I'm fairly sure we have laser guns and other energy weapons. Why would we need a reskined weapon?

My star wars knowledge is VERY limited, but I think he means having the ability to quickly generate elite-ish soldiers from the same genetic template, all complete with standard weaponry. Sort of like an at home ERT, except where the dead players are recycled into drone soldiers spawned from some sort of cloner. I could see this being useful in some instances, like with Blobs or what not. It would be a back-up if ERT isn't a possibility or effective for the given situation.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use