Forum suggestion for bugs

VampyrBytes

Could we get a sub forum under bug reports for coders to ask people to test things / try and break things? Or even just feedback on the changes.

Whilst all good coders will test their code to the best of their abilities, there's some situations where there's just too many possibilities for the coder to test. In these cases is would be better to ask the people who frequent these boards to try and find problems with the code rather than wait for one of them to stumble across it and post it in the bug reports.

For example, I'm currently working on cooking names. Having fixed the deep fryer, cereal maker and grill (anyone set the kitchen on fire yet?) I'm now doing situations where you get .....sandwich sandwich sandwich. I'm nearly there and obviously I'll do some testing, but there's so many different possibilities it would take me hours to test them all. It would be far easier for me to challenge people to come up with the worst named item they can

That would be really nice! I myself enjoy setting up a localhost server and test the new stuff out. Found a few things and reported them. Having a subforum where people would ask me to specifically break stuff? Yes please!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use