Iron Man - Keira Harrison

I will be running an Iron man character according to the rules laid out here.

Name: Keira Harrison

Race: Human

Blood Type: AB+

General Occupational Role(s): Civilian

Biography: Born in 2535 on New Manchester, daughter to Lauren & William Harrison and sister to James Harrison. Graduated from Kirkwall Academy in 2553, joined Nanotrasen shortly after. No notable employment events until their recent transfer to NSS Cyberiad.

Qualifications: 83rd percentile in Academy standards (Nanotrasen Standards), basic training on station operations.

Employment Records: Joined Nanotrasen in the latter half of 2553 after leaving education.

Security Records: No breaches of any note.

Medical Records: No conditions of any note.

Commendations [only to be added by admin]:

Reprimands [only to be added by admin]:

Edited by Guest

2558.0 - Arrived on station and hit the bar to relax after the trip. Spoke to Gate Jackson, the bartender, and watched the clown and mime slip each other. Gate took exception after a while and shot the clown with a beanbag. Hung around for a bit and then went to go see the HoP Mason Owens.

They assigned me to be a paramedic, not caring that I have next to no medical experience. Their response was "Yea whatever go save lives". Daniel Wilson passed me some equipment from a doctor on his way to cryodorms. I am all kitted out but I have no idea what to do. Daniel Wilson gave me a 101 lesson and so I feel like I couldn't make someone worse than they would already be.

Fire in toxins killed a couple of crew, I tried to get access safely but someone opened the door and the back blast knocked me down. I took some burns but the stuff they treat it with! I feel as good as new after smearing some bio gel on my skin! I don't think paramedic is for me however, so I went back to the HoP and transferred back to civilian as there was nothing else available.

In the halls Angela Archer kept pushing me and tried to push me down, I won that fight but they grabbed a crowbar. Picked up a fork, threw it and then beat a hasty retreat. Warned the captain when she wanted to see him. Someone broke into the Captains office, I assisted the Blueshield Klara in getting the HoS's brain out of their decapitated skull. Made it onto the shuttle and left the station after a crew transfer.

Edited by Guest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use