Tajaran Relationships

MindLeaker

So, going along with the lore, Tajarans in courting or marriage wear tail accessories given by their significant other, in order to maintain it lore-wise, I was thinking we perhaps sprite in an accessory for Tajarans that is added to their tails, if it is even possible. And it could be bought from an AutoDrobe, or some other vendor.

Flavor text as streaky said is probably the most viable thing to do. Due to current priorities with coding and whatnot, the best thing you can possibly do if you want small aesthetic things like this would be to sprite the options yourself as well as code in the 'tail accessory' character creation option for the tajaran. After this, run it by the administration and see what they think of your work.

The reason why I say as a character creation option and not a clothing piece is that I don't know what 'slot' you would put this accessory on, other than making it an item you can add to your jumpsuit. However like I said before, if you do the brunt of the work yourself, then you have much higher chances of small things like this to be implemented.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use