Chaplian suggestion by yeayea130.

yeayea130

Okay. so we were talking about this ingame. and we were talking about the chaplian's ability to hear ghosts.

My suggestion was that he he held a seance. aka getting four people to stand around one empty space.(including him) then used an ability. he would be able to hear a randomly chosen ghost say one sentence to him. once per round. and the sentence would be said by the chaplian. not just a voice outta the sky,

I think he should be able to do it alone and multiple times with a cooldown, or like ghost out for a bit of time, and I think he should be able to see ghosts by default like the cult's see invisible rune. These would make the chaplain be useful in every round not just cult.

This would induce soo much meta, as ghosts usually knows the gamemode because they were killed by an antag or has seen the antag do something.

I love the idea, it gives the chaplain something to do, but there needs to be some RP in it.

Side note: The idea of the chaplain saying "The ghosts told me that the HoS was killed by someone else, and that the current one is a fake" it would include RP and people would think he is batshit insane at start, but if he is clever he might actually be a good counter to antags.

It all depends on the players and how good they RP

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use