Add 'Crash Cart' to Med Storage(s)

LuKat

Ty Omaha mentioned this idea in my Add Shock Treatment Kits thread and I think it's an interesting idea.It's an alternative (or partner) to that suggestion (but having both might be overkill with the medicine that already exists in MediVends). With the addition of shock, doctors have to carry around a lot of medicine that takes up a lot of space even when you take into account med belts. One or two of these could prove useful, if they are designated to only hold medical items. Much like how the janitorial cart can be slotted with a visible mop, the crash cart could have a handheld defib slotted into it for easy access. It rolls around and has storage that can be accessed with a click, which can contain medicine (at round start it has saline-glucose bottles and/or syringes, atropine bottles and/or syringes, and a couple of emergency autoinjectors).

The potential for this being an obnoxious object that gets in the way and is pushed around obstructing people is very real, but then, I think Medbay needs to be expanded in size somewhat already, so perhaps this would be a good addition only if that happened. Also shitters might steal it, so it'd have to be rolled back into storage often.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use