Colin Earle

Name: Colin Earle

Race: Human

Blood Type: O -

General Occupational Role(s): Assistant

--Biography--

I'm not exactly sure where I was born, because I was born on the move, a caravan, a ship, skipjack... I was raised by the Uncle Ben and he was shot. Nah, I'm fuckin' with ya. I was raised by my mum and da. We're from a mining colony on Mars. Great little village, potato famine ruined us though. Decided to set out, get some money and fix the whole place, y'know? I had plans. Get an education, researcher, maybe discover new elements.

Plan went to shit of course. Spent 5 years in the clink, yeah. Lost me accent thereafter. Don't really let it slip no more. Crew don't take kindly to people they don't understand. They're still cleaning the Swedish Chef out of the crevices in the wall.

I even won the lottery once! Lost in all playing slots. It's a 1 in 10,000 chance to win the jackpot, y'know? Could've funded a cotton candy machine for the station... I've got a sizable cache of dosh in the Mu Ro system just waitin' for me. Early retirement after workin' with [REDACTED PENDING INVESTIGATION].

But hey, who'da thought that C4 and cyanide smell the same? Like I said. The chef's still bein' cleaned out the walls. Anyway, we done here? [REDACTED PENDING INVESTIGATION].

--Qualifications--

Construction

Weapons Manufacturing

Cuban Pete Close Quarters Combat Training (He saw a video on HoloTube once. It's not very effective.)

Culinary Artist (You'd be surprised what he can do with a deep-fryer and a brain.)

--Employment Records--

Scavenger with the Junkman Corps. [Lieutenant Junior Grade]

Engineer for the earlier Nanotrasen Donut Station

Engineer for the [CLEARANCE: Security] Communist Perestroika Station (Derelict)

[CLEARANCE: Central Command] Former footsoldier for Waffle Corps. #44. No known direct engagement with Nanotrasen forces.

[CLEARANCE: Central Command] Animal Rights Group activist. Has tagged many Nanotrasen Military Pods with the words

Various maintenance jobs across a myriad of obscure stations

--Security Records--

[CLEARANCE: Central Command] Known ties to Waffle Corps. #44 and the Animal Rights Group. Potential collaborator with The Syndicate.

[CLEARANCE: Security] Violently murdered a Virologist after a virus was released upon the station. Executed and placed in cryo-preservation for 2.5 years. Cloned and sent back to station.

[CLEARANCE: Security] Attempted to infiltrate the head of personnel's office. Sentenced 15 minutes in the brig.

[CLEARANCE: Security] Attempted to assassinate the head of personnel. Executed and placed in cryo-preservation. Cloned and sent back to station.

[CLEARANCE: General] Known graffiti artist. Due to a lack of spray paint aboard the station (Potential bomb hazard. Hasn't stopped bombers.) his work cannot be shown to its fullest extent.

--Medical Records--

[CLEARANCE: Nanotrasen Medical Board] Colin Earle has one of the highest cloning rates in this station's history. He is estimated to have died at least 300 or more times since his first day of employment. This puts him at 1.23205815 deaths per shift. Data gathered from his repetitive deaths have helped advance cloning and cryogenic restoration.

[CLEARANCE: Medical] Several cases of sexually transmitted diseases. Cured with spaceacillin. Earle's promiscuity may lead to a strain of medicine resistant super-STD's.

His right hand was completely blown off by [CLEARANCE: Security] a syndicate agent's explosive implant. The entire arm has since then been replaced.

Personnel Photo (Appearance text): (To be added soon.)

Commendations [only to be added by admin]:

Reprimands [only to be added by admin]:

Other Notes: This guy's pretty robust.

• 4 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use