Hola!

chechico

Hi there everyone. I have recently joined this server (and game) and it has been a pretty amazing experience (Sans a couple of ultra effective traitors having me as their target and me being quite trustful of them walking into their traps like a lamb to slaughter :P)

Thanks for being so nice to me in my games and if you ever see me around as one of my two characters (Sac-Nicte Ek Balam and Sarah Sander)

Fun fact: Sac-Nicte means white flower. Ek Balam means Star jaguar :D

Remember, if you ever feel that something is off, it ALWAYS is! Don't go along with any requests (please follow me into this dark tunnel!) simply becuase of "RP" or whatever. The traitor failed the instant you became suspicious. Run like hell and alert sec that they were being very suspicious. (Although that often ends with sec bursting in and painting the floor even without evidence)

I rememeber playing an awesome shift with you. I was Rowan Howe, the miner during the spider barfing virus round. Being the last survivors on the mining station created some awesome RP. Too bad the round was cut short for us, and the remaining miners that eventually showed up. You were awesome.

I was also Joe Davies the extremely pissed off roboticist, who wrecked your lobby with a RIPLEY. Disregard that, your QM just really pissed me off when he broke the sacred contract between robo and cargo where he provides the circuits at the beggining of the round and we provide a RIPLEY for mining. You do NOT break that contract, especially for such a stupid reason as the crates being too expensive. That round was rife with incompetence from pretty much every sector of the station.

I was even (deservingly) tempbanned later that round, when I tried to kill myself out of frustration by setting the robo lab ablaze with cleansing fire.

Anyways you were awesome both times I played with you. The first time you helped to create an awesome RP enviroment, and the second time, you were able to handle a pissed off roboticist really well. Kudos to you, you're a great addition to the server

Oh man. Those two rounds. Specially the survivors in the mining station were awesome :D

And yes that qm was a bit... Problematic. Him going SSD was the best thung that could happen to cargo that shift. I hope we get to see each other again in game soon

I won't be able to be back playing till next week (seeing as how I was tempbanned and all. I thought what I did was ok since I made sure no one else would be hurt, but it turns out it was not. LESSON LEARNED!), and even then I have another couple weeks of internship, so that means I won't be able to play very often, but I am also looking forward to playing with you again. I might even go back to cargo to try out the new cargo bay (THAT THING IS HUGE). Hope to see you again soon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use