Allow people to finish their argument before locking thread

Spaceship2212

Title says it all. Just because you are an admin doesn't mean you can be a dick to everyone. Of course, this is going to get locked and I'm going to get banned from the forums, because "lol why not admin roxx!! ha we r ta best! whu crs we put som cod in d gm lol!"

I'm not even going to try anymore. It's useless. It doesn't matter on what excuse a certain rule was broken, what matters is that rule was broken. Same for security arresting an assistant because he broke in EVA to assist in killing the blob.

Hi Miki,

Sorry to hear that we still cannot get through to you that your demeanor, choice of language and disrespect to those that run the server which impacts on the enjoyment of others is unacceptable. We wish you all the best finding a server that will put up with your attitude.

Kind Regards,

Soc.

you're not even taking it serious.

I think the server will be just fine without you, so I will exercise my right to permanently block you from it

Hello MikiBelegu,

Now while your "complaint" is terribly worded and more of you just trying to make our staff look like terrible people who do what they want "because they can" and the fact that I could barely take this seriously I can understand you getting annoyed at topics being locked.

This isn't done because "Look how many fucks I give" or any other reason you can think up of. It is done to quickly sort the forums so we can get to the other appeals as you are not the only one. Locking it generally means the admin has given his verdict and the appeal is finished. You are free to resubmit an appeal whenever you wish.

Of course, this is going to get locked and I'm going to get banned from the forums, because "lol why not admin roxx!! ha we r ta best! whu crs we put som cod in d gm lol!"

We have a complaint section for a reason, we would hardly go to the trouble of having a complaints section if we banned everyone who complained. Though your attitude in the complaint and the replies following the initial complaint would almost certainly grant you a forum ban.

Overall your complaint isn't structured at all and is simply you whinging so this complaint is done and I will be locking this thread.