IPC heads talking.

Eldrin-Kanthos

considering Machine People are decapitated automatically when they die, it shouldn't be too hard for their murderer to then pick up the head and dispose of it.

Although it might be screaming out the backpack which would give the game away. I don't know. I like the idea, definitely.

I frequently end up as ignored scrap on the floor. This last round a doctor took me to medbay and tried to clone me. In looc I told them I was a machine person and to not clone me. Instead i was flushed down the disposals.

I think this applies to the RP of machine people being considered not having many rights and viewed more as machinery and tools than sentient beings.

True, but i think of so many sci fi movies/shows with a beheaded android still talking. Star trek, aliens, futurama. I just think being able to speak to help the person reassmble IC would be nice.

Oddly enough medical treatment is almost the only place I see xenophobia as a machine person. Barring a weird RD this morning.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use