Disable shades attacking their master or at least allow masters to attack shades.

Balthusdire

So I just finished doing an shade army hijack and a problem became apparent. Shades are able to attack their master and due to either not knowing shades have a master or being upset that I killed them I had a number of my shades attack me. I was unable to attack them back and so the only way to stop them was other shades or admin intervention. This seems like an issue. There are 3 proposals to fixes for this, I don't know the feasibility of them though.

1. Give shades and their masters a hud icon like mindslave has. This way they can easily identify without having to sort through chat which may be scrolling fast.

2. Disable shades from attacking their master. Seems like it might be more complex to implement but definitely a complete solution to the problem.

3. Allow masters to attack shades. This one is a very basic bandaid that doesnt fix the problem. This at least allows masters to stop from getting killed by shades that attack them.

I don't know how easy or difficult coding and implementing this would be, but it seems like a good thing to fix.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use