A Small Suggestion_Arrivals_Botany

urcool1000

I believe the arrivals botany should start with a High capacity water tank instead of the normal one!

I don't know of anyone else, but when I play clown or mime I generally always use the arrivals botany to grow more bananas and Holy Melons. The biggest problem besides the stone-age equipment (which is fun and provides a extra challenge) is the extreme lack of water. I constantly find myself using 3 then 4 water tanks to grow the plants and gain enough biomass for the things I want.

Eventually, I will be running around the station maintenance looking around with a purpose (looking suspicious as hell) while snapping my fingers try to find the next water tank to drag off into my lair like some sort of defiled water boy.

EDIT:

I seem to be not noticing important things.

Edited by urcool1000

NOW I FEEL RIDICULOUS. Just a day or two ago I was running all the way to the bathrooms for water. Same thing all last week.

I tend not to notice important things I guess. Seems to be a trend of mine lately

• honk 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use