Affiliation:
Nanotrasen
Religious Beliefs:
- The Masters of The Bazzar
- Atmosia
- The Goddess of Paperwork, Ink Wells R Us

Detailed Information

Appearance:
A Tall, slender man at Six Feet in height. He is impeccibly maintained, with a neatly combed and trimmed CIA-style haircut and a perfectly-shaven face. His blue-iris mechanical eyes ocassionally wirr from self-calibration. His figure is slender, fingers somewhat long and appearance rather boney. Most commonly seen in an Internal Affairs suit with a Black Corset, but may occasionally be seen off duty in a skirt or dress.

Character Voice:
N/A (As of yet)

Personality:
Generally lain back when on break, but stoic when operating on a case. Occasionally secretive, usually if [REDACTED] or maintaining professionalism on sensitive cases.

Medical Record:
[A fair amount of this record has been scratched out.. Not blacked out, scratched. However, some points stand out] 

- Diagnosed with Addiction: Nicotine
- Provided personality matrix for robotic personality S.I.S.S.A
- Mechanical Eyes
- Blood Type: AB+
- Mental State: Questionable

Personal Relationships

Romantically Involved | Romantic Interest | Admire | Respected | Close Friend | Good Friend | Friend | Acquaintance | Neutral/Unsure | Dislike | Hate | Despise | Death Wish | Fear

Kitchi Ikamura - [Acquaintance] "I see him around the bend a few times. Share a few quips.. handled his marrage and divorse papers, as well as double checking his pay. All fine, really."

Zsi - [Friend] "The fucker's great at Security work. And Internal Affairs work. And... you know, kind of a lot of work actually. Delightful conversation as well."

E.L.O - [Neutral] "We rarely talk, but I'm aware they exist. Usually friendly, but I'm either a Coroner or Virologist when we meet, so our meetings are either brief or businesslike. A shame, really."

Goobina - [Friend] "Another one of those people I rarely see anymore. But it was a fun time while she was around.. or when I saw her, really."

(Get in touch if you're someone relevant and missing, my memory is shit.)

Faction Relations

Allied | Love | Like | Neutral | Dislike | Hate | Enemy

Nanotrasen - [Allied] "They're my employers. I've spent a TON of time in their law and administration classes. Sure, their job lines are a bit fucky, what with making me a CMO when I was supposed to be IAA for a shift, but that can still be a ton of fun."

The Syndicate - [Dislike] "You know, for a big scary corporation group that doesn't like Nanotrasen, the people working for these guys can be kind of a mixed bag. I should know, handing their legal cases can be a ton of fun... And by Fun, I mean having to stop security from performing a field execution."

Synthetic Union - [Like] "Call me biased about these guys, but the fact that they're going for free rights for synthetics is.. admirable. Not to mention, the IPC units they have on board the Cyberiad are an interesting sort.. Never realized making a winking emoticon while revealing a charging cable was a sexual innuendo.."

The Elysium Project - [Hate] "Fuck these guys. Fuck 'em for trying to make humans the top. Gives me hell when I'm trying to deal with Vulpkanin cases and they just keep insulting me in their natural tongue."

BioTech Solutions - [Like] "Hey, what can I say. BioTechnology's pretty fucking cool. And these guys are leading it like a storm. Man I wish I could get my hands on some of their files though.."

Other Information

What goes on in Mulhane's mind and earpiece:

(My apologies for the lack of photo or background, but the former I've nada for, and the later I'm not inclined to share here. Make it an IC hunt or something.)

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use