Dump

LUCPIX

Quebrando Tudo

Let's make another one inspired by our Sims character? Let's do, then. But, this time, just not to say we're forever locked into the utopic land of our fortes and nothing else, some new patterns and techniques need to be practiced and, well, they're a mix of fun, relaxing and reinvigorating to make, you know??

GgLYSwk.png 

LUCPIX, the another me (but not too much of an "another me" to be called "alter ego" hahaha I know it doesn't mean a thing) running with 2 of the best friends he'd ever have in his polygonal lifetime.

And then we ask... where are the friends? They're imaginary!! Just kidding, we're working on them and eventually you gonna witness a real crazy thang.

If you're reading, gangelwaefre, my P.A. buddy, yours will be made real soon, sorry the inelegant delay! The full moon is gone but this is not an excuse to become an idle worm again!

Edited by LUCPIX
  • Like 1

zlBuXGh.png

A friendly positonic creature has been inputted -- the overall result still is a bit crude but he's gonna be kept in the fridge until new ideas come. While it doesn't happen, there are some other cool stuffs to do, of course

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

The sewers were getting tired of our own dirt, the regress time itself claimed to be summoned and the demanded art (almost) certainly gonna be made because, hey, we are alive aren't we?

3rm6MHy.png

A slightly updated and final version of the latest piece above. It is rather ancient -  heard that some fragments of the robot were sent to that Donkey Kong's NO HOPERS can along with Sonic's shoes! Chuckles!

Meanwhile, in zero and one realities of the force, humans still demand for personal visual mementos! Hey, look: 

fd212d833626a03a8c6a68eed1fc258f.gif

ERRATA: Some reptiles do as well. And YOU can, too.

Edited by LUCPIX
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use