Make Runtime able to wear hats

MajikSkooma

11 hours ago, Brobotnick said:

Seconded.

All access RFID chip too with a max sensor implant tied to the CMO's PDA.

You already can give Runtime/Any Pet who can wear a collar access of any type if you put and ID with whatever access you want them to have into a collar and then on the pet. Having a collar on will also give an alert when they have been vandalized/killed.

The problem with doing hats for pets is you'd need to re-position/edit hats for each pet and you'd need sprites for their normal sprite, sitting and dead sprite. I'm not sure if there's a better way to do it (Can you reposition sprites via code?) but I could re-position some sprites if someone was willing to code it. If someone is willing to code it then it'd probably be nice to have a list of hats that people would be most interested in having.

Edited by FoS

15 hours ago, FoS said:

The problem with doing hats for pets is you'd need to re-position/edit hats for each pet and you'd need sprites for their normal sprite, sitting and dead sprite. I'm not sure if there's a better way to do it

Dead sprites can be avoided all together by simply making hats fall off a dead pet.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use