Cyborg wire manipulation pre-mmi

Midaychi

The title says most of it: Need the ability to manipulate wires with a wirecutter and multitool before you stuff an mmi into a cyborg suit, so roboticists can continue to make helpful creations even in a malf round or during a rogue ai situation.

As it is, even if you do give cyborgs a drained battery before you make them, and are quick enough to catch them and crowbar out their actuator, and go to town on their wires.. there's no way to un-synch a cyborg's law short of building a cyborg upload console and snipping the ai synch wire, or pulsing the cyborg's ai wire in the rare case of a second ai with normal laws.

As a side benefit maybe the ability to switch out batteries as well.

• 3 years later...

Sounds lovely! I realise I'm responding to a 4-year old suggestion with no other replies, but in my defense, it seems to be still actual and implementable. Also, my teachers tell me I need to practice more if I am to get that lovely black robe one day. :3

2 minutes ago, Fox McCloud said:

You can. This has been a feature, forever.

Use a multitool on the cyborg suit item.

Oh? Never knew about that feature. Can't seem to find it on a wiki, either. Thank you!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use