Reason of Death: Bad/good puns

As you can see, yeah it says the title by itself

i, having nothing to do , join a round as clown, then i procceed to open a site of good puns and jokes (this level of shithttp://www.punoftheday.com/cgi-bin/disppuns.pl?ord=F) so later in the round the tesla was released and we got Shuttle called , we escaped, END

But then, in the next round, i dind't get clown, sadly, then i started speaking good puns and jokes in Radio, then i got a IDEA use megaphones on itercomms, proceeded to the courtroom  and hit the window until it got moved, got the megaphone, then i just got library and used the puns from the site above and just spoke 56 of these puns, B.U.P. and some other people started shitting at me, then a minute after a girl that tried to hit me before, came with a HYBRID TURRET GUN !!!!! and just started lasering me until death, because i was ripping their ears apart telling puns with a megaphone on radio

Then i ahelped it, asking to know if it was legit or something, nomzy said to me it WANS'T legit and i just said him i had to go out( i had to go to hospital my arm is just bad) he asked me if he should do the things or just let it go, then i said, ''do it, but do it fun'' and from there i really don't know what happened.

i just wanted people would get one  more reason or RPING before killing me other than just come lasering me because i'm telling puns on radio, like, kidnapp me and tell me the worst puns or something, just don't kill me without anything at all, even more if you are a normal civ with a hybrid turret which you shoulnd't have

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Streaky Haddock said:

who exactly are you addressing this thread to? The one guy that killed you?

nah, just sharing a thing i found fun that happened with me, the final word i gave was literally for people being more RP-full when killing someone, even more if they aren't a antag. i also, dind't get salted at all, i was already going to leave when that happened

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use