A HoP's secret basic paperwork

bryanayalalugo

When I first started to use paperwork, I first started to use the wiki's examples, later one, customizing my paperwork to differentiate it. As I started to plague give the station paperwork, I soon realized two things: One, most applicants tend to not know what spots to fill, and, Two, adding a section of "Terms and Condition" helps in notifying the applicant what they are expected of or, if they are the sort that don't read the Terms and Conditions, make the applicant lose something or be forced to do something.

Here are some basic paperwork that a HoP may regularly use! (NOTE: Replace any <> with brackets [ ])

Job Transfer

Spoiler

[center][large][b][u]Job Transfer Request[/center][/large][/b][/u]
[hr]
[small][b]A.[/b]Applicant
[b]B.[/b]Relevant Head of Staff[/small]
[center][small][u]Personnel[/center][/small][/u]

[b]A.Name:[/b] [field] [br]
[b]A.Current Rank:[/b] [field] [br]
[hr]
[center][small][u]Request[/center][/small][/u]

[b]A.Requested Position:[/b] [field] [br]
[b]A.Reason(s) for request:[/b] [field] [br]
[b]A.Applicant signature:[/b] [field] [br]
[hr]
[center][small][u]Authorization[/center][/small][/u]

[b]B.Signature of applicant's current Department Head:[/b] [field][br]
[b]B.Signature of applicant's receiving Department Head:[/b] [field][br]

[b]B.Signature of Head of Personnel:[/b] [field][br]
[hr]
[center][small][u]Terms and Conditions[/center][/small][/u]

[small][list][*]Any Job Transfers requires authorization of the relevant Department Head, or via other SoP acceptable methods.
[*]The applicant is expected to know the basic knowledge that the requested job requires, if the applicant lacks knowledge, intership should be considered.
[*]The applicant is to return [b]ALL[/b] job specific items, prior to applying for a job transfer.
[*]If the requested job is in another department, department specific headsets and keys are to be also returned.
[*]Failure to return said items when requested are grounds of Space Law actions by the Security Department.
[*]The applicant is to uphold the SoP in their new Department, and that of their requested job.
[*]The applicant is to respect any reasonable standards set in place by their Department Head.
[*]Failure to uphold the [i]Terms and Conditions[/i] are grounds of denial of request and/or demotion.[/small][/list]

[hr]
[center][small][u]Relevant Stamps[/center][/small][/u]

Additional Access

Spoiler

[center][large][b][u]Additional Access Request[/center][/large][/b][/u]
[hr]
[small][b]A.[/b]Applicant
[b]B.[/b]Relevant Heads of Staff[/small]
[hr]
[center][small][u]Personnel[/center][/small][/u]

[b]A.Name:[/b] [field] [br]
[b]A.Current Rank:[/b] [field] [br]
[hr]
[center][small][u]Request[/center][/small][/u]

[b]A.Requested Access:[/b] [field] [br]
[b]A.Reason for request:[/b] [field] [br]
[b]A.Applicant signature:[/b] [field] [br]
[hr]
[center][small][u]Authorization[/center][/small][/u]

[b]B.Signature of applicant's current Department Head:[/b] [field][br]
[b]B.Signature of applicant's receiving Department Head:[/b] [field][br]

[b]B.Signature of Head of Personnel:[/b] [field][br]
[hr]
[small][center][u]Terms and Conditions[/small][/center][/u]

[small][list][*]Any access requested requires authorization from the relevant staff, or any SoP acceptable methods.
[*]Only minimal access to one area/department is to be given, if the applicant request more access, or access to a sensitive area, the applicant should consider Job Transfer.
[*]Any missuse or abuse of the additional access are grounds of removal of said access.
[*]The applicant is to respect and uphold all SoP that applies to one area.
[*]If the applicant gets access to a department they do not belong, they are to respect the Standards placed by the Department's Head.
[*]Failure to maintain the [i]Terms and Conditions[/i] are grounds for the request to be rendered null and/or the removal of any granted additional access.[/small][/list]

[hr]
[center][small][u]Relevant Stamps[/center][/small][/u]

Demotion Record

Spoiler

[center][large]NSS Cyberiad[/center][/large]
[hr]
[center][u]Demotion Record[/center][/u]
[hr]
[b]Crewmember:[/b] [field][br]
[b]Former Rank:[/b] [field][br]
[b]Demoted to Rank of: [/b] [field][br]

[b]Reasons:[/b] [field][br]
[hr]
[center][small][u]Grounds of Demotion[/center][/small][/u]
[small][list][*]Any demotion require the notification/authorization of the relevant Department Head.
[*]Grounds of Demotion include, but are not limited to: Incompetence, severe/multiple SoP violations, Medium and/or Major Level Crimes of Space Law and/or unprofessional workplace behaviour.
[*]Failure to maintain the Grounds of Demotion are grounds of rendering the demotion null.[/small][/list]

[hr]
[small][center]Relevant Stamps[/small][/center]

Termination Record

Spoiler

[center][large]NSS Cyberiad[/center][/large]
[hr]
[center][u]Termination Record[/center][/u]
[hr]
[b]Crewmember:[/b] [field][br]
[b]Former Rank:[/b] [field][br]

[b]Reasons:[/b] [field][br]
[hr]
[small][center][u]Grounds of Termination and Legality[/small][/center][/u]
[small][list][*]Grounds of Termination include: Permament Death, Cyborfication, infractions of Exceptional and/or Capital Level Crimes of Space Law, and/or a order by a Central Command Official or higher.
[*]Any termination [b]MUST[/b] fall under one of the Grounds, failure to give a legal Ground will render the termination completly null.[/small][/list]
[hr]
[small][center]Relevant Stamps[/small][/center]

Edited by bryanayalalugo
Edited tags

I think the Code button is to write any spcripts freely. no? If it does you might just unnesseccary forced us to replace any <>

[b]this should not be bold[/b]
[i]because of the code button[/i]

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use