Make a form of Judo/Wrestling

AzraelKnightquest

Well, I've posted it before but I'm gonna post it again HERE in the hopes that it gets some more noteriety as I got some support but it seemed to not get noted.

I was thinking for a form of non-lethal combat, we could modify the Grab Intent abilities to make it possible to wrestle or use some Judo-like combat. Personally, right now it's "Shove, Grab, Grab Aggressive, Grab Neck, Strangle" if I'm not mistaken. I'd like to think that a shove should be recovered from quickly asit's just a shove. But I think Grab, Grab Aggressive then a third click should be Throw Down which could cause a moment of stun. Whenever I was doing Judo or wrestling, if someone threw you good and hard, you ended up with the wind knocked out of you for a moment. Like the Legsweep, but harder to do, as with Krav Maga gloves you just click and WHOOSH he goes down. In this case, getting three clicks on the Grab intent is often fairly difficult. Why not reward it with a throw down or takedown? No real DAMAGE, just puts them down. If clicked a FOURTH time, I'd like to see it PIN him, then strangle ONLY if clicked a FIFTH time. That way, instead of being forced to choke him or let him go so he can kill/attack you, you can just pin him and call for Security.

Another option, would be the idea of the fifth click also being Body Part focused. That is to say, Strangle if your damage zone is focused on the head. If focused on the arm, make it an armlock that can, over time, break an arm. Sam ewith the hand. Leg. Body does nothing, perferably, so you can pick it if all you want to do is pin them.

I mean, you got boxing gloves and you can punch in the holodeck lockers. You also have wrestling shorts and luchadore masks. Why not make a form of wrestling to go with it?

For just flat out fun (And I know this is LEAST LIKELY but still) I think it'd be cool if we had some gloves or whatever that allowed pro wrestling moves. Example: Undertaker gloves allow you to do the Chokeslam, really just the Legsweep but called the Chokeslam and the gloves are black instead of red krav maga gloves. Throw in a Tombstone Hat and Trench Coat, you got Undertaker, lol. I could see something like that for the Chaplain or maybe in HoS's locker or in the Warden's spot or something like that. I think it'd be neat if the Tombstone Hat,allowed a Boo ability, like the lights flickering or dimming. Or anything else, like maybe making it so that the Wrestling Masks give the ability to do a Body Slam or Suplex or something that works like a Legsweep. I just think it'd be funny and/or fun, even if maybe they were hidden on the derelict station or something.

Just suggestions, let me know what you think. Please LIKE it if you support any of the ideas.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use