Null rod form idea: Turban with Chakram

Goyru

I know I probably shouldn't even bother mentioning this because it's "le funny maymay" but something I was thinking about the execution of the fedora is that it could be improved. It may deal significant damage when thrown, but you only get one. It's a ranged option for the chaplain, trading the ability to deal damage at range in exchange for the potential to have a powerful close quarters weapon. However something I think would be much more fitting is the idea of having a Sikh's turban as one of the null rod's forms. Not only does it have a religious connotation of its own, but the chakram that the turban holds are just as reusable as the fedora. The idea is that the turban is spawned with multiple chakram in it, and it acts as a holster for 3-5 of these items. In melee they wouldn't deal nearly as much damage as the regular null rod weapons, but are powerful when thrown, able to leave a nasty cut at the minimum.

https://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1087/720741328_d96f3925e8_z.jpg?zz=1

Example design

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use