Smother flames

Goyru

Just a little something I considered during a round just now where people were repeatedly bursting into flames and refused to stop being on fire. One suggested course of action taught in chemistry labs is to use any kind of fabric to smother flames and deprive them of oxygen before they grow any larger. Basically something I'd like to see added is the ability to use clothing like a hoodie or coat you're wearing, or one of those jumpsuits the assistants keep littering the floor with to put out fires on a single space, on a player or on a small object.

Edited by Goyru
Slightly more detail and clarification.

Heya! That sounds like they either had napalm in there body, and or were covered in fuel. Or else that... genetics ability. Anyways! Cool idea, although in my opinion it should be specific items that are already fire-retardant, such as the fire suit and so on. We don't want to make it too easy to put out fires. They are too much fun!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use