Robotics surgery issue.

Luam_the_elf

Ok, so I now like to say I am an experienced roboticist, I learned the ropes and no longer need the wiki page to do anything. But while I just graduated from vet school, I have a personal gripe about the wiki page for the robotics guide. As a roboticist I never did any medical jobs before hand, so borging was always an issue. Usually I would use the wiki for these problems, but the problem was is where one would do surgery on what part of the body, and what operation to run. I will be honest, operations like organ manipulation, or internal part manipulation aren't clear enough, as there are many different options to choose from. Also saying the name of the operation ic to me kinda sounds a little icky ocky. So if needed I need to go to LOOC to tell assistants I am teaching. Perhaps you could just add what operation and what area to target for things like borging and such. Thanks my main dudes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use