Species Traits

Keos

Hey there.

So recently I've noticed that humans have the trait to start overweight, which can be entertaining in its own right or of course contribute to the RP part of things.

However I notice other species lack some opportunities for physical traits, though certain species it certainly makes sense (i.e. I don't know what would be done with a plasmaman).

My simple suggestion is that other species receive traits of some kind that set them a bit more apart than "human with scales" "human with fur and tail" "Human with water blood" and "human with fur and tail 2.0"

Honestly even something like allowing Unathi, Vox, Tajaran, or Vox to have "underweight" or "overweight" would be a start.

Just seems a little vanilla, you know?

I'm working on this right now. All races will get a complete overhaul, starting with the Greys. You can track the progress and changes I've made on Github, and if I recall correctly, there is a post in the code discussion forum about discussing the code.

18 hours ago, fludd12 said:

I'm working on this right now. All races will get a complete overhaul, starting with the Greys. You can track the progress and changes I've made on Github, and if I recall correctly, there is a post in the code discussion forum about discussing the code.

Please keep me or someone else on the Lore team up to date on your changes, especially if they get pushed through.

1 hour ago, Shadeykins said:

Please keep me or someone else on the Lore team up to date on your changes, especially if they get pushed through.

Will do.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use