Virology Done Quick

TylerY86

Here's a guide I'm (Jack Newman) working on for virology.

https://fiddle.jshell.net/dvew76q9/21/show/

It's in the in-game library in 7 pages (books) in the library, search for VDQ.

Working on this guide to virology has brought to light one major fact; most virologist intentionally create murderboning viruses and don't give a rats ass about their job.

Not unexpected, just that this guide changes nothing. Hopefully a few can benefit from this.

The idea is to keep using X to switch hands while repeatedly injecting with a pipette from symptom generating beakers for each symptom level between 3 and 6 and examining the PANDEMIC for 2 positive symptoms from each of the level (and seperately ABM from level 3) to reduce the time spent in virology to between 10 and 20 minutes for an experienced virologist, down to about 2 minutes as a perfect run of luck and 5 minutes for simply good luck, 15 minutes on average.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Neat. I'm a big fan of the actual ingame guidebook to accompany it. Gives me an idea for writing up some botany things. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use