Art Collaborations

PhantasmicDream

Just a fun thing to maybe set up, so if any of the artist of Paradise wanted to collab together the could!!

Maybe you have already collabed with someone and just don't know where to post it, we'll here's you're chance.

It can be fun working with someone, but at the same time it can be hard, but in the end we can all just have fun.

So everyone, get together and have fun!!

To start it off here's something Machofish and I did together last year,

prepare_by_phantasmicdream-d9qf82y.jpg

Macho did the original sketch and I went over and coloured it.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm no artist, and this feels super selfish to ask, but I'd love to see some renditions of firebug, especially since I'm kinda proud of how the rework turned out.

For reference:

7o9dUPO.png

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Yet another collab with @PhantasmicDream, I cannot thank them enough for bringing this image to life, and if you somehow haven't taken a look at her work please do so right now.

image0.jpg

From left to right: Heather, Heather, and Heather Vespa, Cecilia, and Tetra.

Spoiler

BMA8QCs.jpg?1

And the base sketch itself is deliberately based on the poster for the musical, "Heathers":

Heathers-poster.png

• Like 5
  • stunbaton 1
  • explodyparrot 2

5 hours ago, Machofish said:

Yet another collab with @PhantasmicDream, I cannot thank them enough for bringing this image to life, and if you somehow haven't taken a look at her work please do so right now.

image0.jpg

From left to right: Heather, Heather, and Heather Vespa, Cecilia, and Tetra.

Hide contents

BMA8QCs.jpg?1

And the base sketch itself is deliberately based on the poster for the musical, "Heathers":

Heathers-poster.png

Wow! You and dream did such a good job! I'm astounded and impressed, you've both got such a neat style. I love these three.

• Like 7

On 9/7/2019 at 11:18 PM, Machofish said:

Vespa, Cecilia, and Tetra.

All together.

"Kickin nerds in the nose!"

Nailed the outfits perfect! Thanks for making me part of this 🤐

I plan to sit down at some point and write up a full or at least partial parody of Candy Store that is more befitting for  security squad in spess.

• Like 3

Myself and @gangelwaefre tried out some DRAW-PILING just now, and it's a fun time! It's nice to know it works. I've also bothered @PhantasmicDream and @MysticLiger about this too~ So maybe we can do more stuff like this!! This was a short practice session anyhow. If anyone else art inclined wants to join in, just bother me about it~

Gosh I sorta wish we had a dedicated 'art' channel in the discord...

ENJOY!

Drawpile.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • clown 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use