Service borg cooking suggestion

Ionward

So, service borgs are in a pretty weird spot from what I can gather? They used to be ridiculous when played well, able to synthesize cryoxadone and expensive chemicals with just a small sample. Now, they are only able to synthesize things classified as a drink, I believe? This limits their practicality quite a bit.

My suggestion is to give service borgs a few modules suited to cooking. A module only able to slice food, not be used as a weapon, sounds fine in my head. A way to unload the tray into the kitchen appliances, or the borg to have a module that could use and cycle through the kitchen's functions.

I don't think this is horribly difficult to implement, code-wise? But I don't know BYOND's code. I just think a way for service borgs to be able to serve the crew actual food without relying on a confused chef would be fun.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use