Dreamy Commissions

PhantasmicDream

• 4 months later...

I took in some Sketch commissions this week
Starting off was two for Aceluke!  One is of CM character, and the other is a cute wedding picture of his character Alex Rockwall and my character Dreamy.  ^^'
____alex_rossfield_by_phantasmicdream_dd  ____wedding_by_phantasmicdream_dd00gj3-p

A commission for Von_bon that was a gift for Frick Frack of their demon boi
____demon_boy_by_phantasmicdream_dd039ew

A commission for Taac of their Skrell character Vol, and their Unathi Lyn
____vol_by_phantasmicdream_dd03a8j-pre.j _____lyn_by_phantasmicdream_dd03bdm-pre.
I may draw Skrell all the time, but my god is is hard to draw other Skrell, lol

A commission for Shazbot of their lizard elf(?) character Patricia 
____patricia_by_phantasmicdream_dd03on5-

I've been slowly uploading all the completed commission on my Deviantart, so I thought I'll just post them in "waves"  
Commission are still closed, this was just an "open for 24 hour deal" kind of thing for only Sketch Commissions. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

A commission for ZN23X of their IPC  KR4-3SHA
____kr4_3sha_by_phantasmicdream_dd03t13-

A commission for someone on DA Alkonium of their Pathfinder character character
____ace_of_wands_by_phantasmicdream_dd03

Two commissions for Selmy,  these were for friend(?) in a DnD group from my understanding
____elf_by_phantasmicdream_dd071dp-pre.j ____orc_by_phantasmicdream_dd072cs-pre.j

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A commission for MrSynnester of their character Shesi
____drinking_at_the_bar_by_phantasmicdre

A commission for Tigercat of their catgirl
____nyah_by_phantasmicdream_dd09a5n-pre.

A commission for someone who plays on CM of their character they play on there
____ready_by_phantasmicdream_dd09aup-pre

A commission for Goolies / mamafarthole(?) of their Drask character
____soap_by_phantasmicdream_dd09btc-pre.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, PhantasmicDream said:

A commission for a CM player, Batts, of their character Elizabeth and someone else's character.
____hug_by_phantasmicdream_ddadcwd-fullv

Not pictured: Three Ravs, one loose tank and the CO doing a BE to a random MP.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'll have you know that I'm the worst at updating things,  so here we go...  

For @Norstead  a sort of different take of their character Natalya... I don't colour my line art too often,  but maybe I should start.  Also damn,  robotic limbs can be a lot of fun to draw!
____wave_by_phantasmicdream_ddend94-pre.

/
This one wasn't a commission at all, but a Birthday gift for my boo @TullyBBurnalot Is that something I can say?... the birthday was months ago and it took me a while to finish because I dunno I'm lazy?.  But ofcourse we have @necaladun in the picture as well,  so I guess people can now try to guess who is who?  Or if either of them are actually in the picture..
_gift__visit_by_phantasmicdream_ddfjmmg-

For @Exavere  who is currently rocking it as a profile picture.   This was my second(?) time ever drawing a plasmaman, and pretty much my first time drawing them without their suit.   This was totally a lot of fun,  and I love just how chaotic it came out... it really brought me out of a drawing funk I got in during the summer.
____bahahahaaaa_by_phantasmicdream_ddi1g

A commission for a CM player,    this was actually a sort of 'finish up' piece,  where they commissioned a sketch back in February... so yeah.
____ready_by_phantasmicdream_ddi1ghc-pre 

For Alffd,  of their Vulp character they decided to bright back around.   I felt it was a rather nice and chill piece,    sometimes you just gotta sit around near the podbay.
____break_by_phantasmicdream_ddi1gka-ful

Lastly we have one for @Spacemanspark  because I guess he wasn't afraid to come to me after the awful things I drew of his character Spark...  We have Maxwell and Dan's character Rita.  The concept and idea was super cute,  and I adore cute things.
____park_by_phantasmicdream_ddi1gnp-full

Anywho,  this is all that I've uploaded on other sites for now... and maybe I'll get better at updating this,  *i probably won't* 

• Like 7
  • fastparrot 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use