Detomatix Cartridge ... What is this shit

BiberDark

Whats the use of it if all meta and shut down the messager if is a code red ?

Why is everything so hugboxing, where is the deadliness of SS13 from the earlier days

Are you unironically complaining that the cheap item that blows their PDA up so hard that they can lose a limb has some counterplay?

I disable my messenger if clown sends me the honk virus or there's PDA spam event going on.

Why is everything so hugboxing, where is the deadliness of SS13 from the earlier days

It's always been like this. Turning the Messenger off stops all the cartridge virii.

It could be worse, like on Goon where everyone throws the PDA away immediately on round start, making the cartridge useless. Atleast you can catch someone with it. Not to mention the PDA bombs never were enough to instantly kill a target, they had the force to knock them down, letting you grab them and kill them without warning.

hurr durr gimme my instakill where's my one hit button

It's actually pretty decent for softening up targets, unfortunately everybody metas turning off their messengers so it's completely useless most of the time unless you're just targeting random nobodies to cause a bit of chaos, which is really all it's good for since EVERYBODY METAS TURNING OFF THEIR MESSENGERS EVERYTIME EVER.

You are a very bad person if you do this, looking at you, everyone.

It's actually pretty decent for softening up targets, unfortunately everybody metas turning off their messengers so it's completely useless most of the time unless you're just targeting random nobodies to cause a bit of chaos, which is really all it's good for since EVERYBODY METAS TURNING OFF THEIR MESSENGERS EVERYTIME EVER.

And what if I just dont want to get random spam and viruses from clown/have no actual need in messenger ever as officer? If I need to message officers I use chatroom.

Detomax is shit, but you get what you pay for. In the right conditions they are super deadly, but if you just buy and spam click boom don't expect results to be good.

I've had a few funny run ins where a tator dropped their detomax card after a failed attempt of theirs to do syndi things, and having a pretty good guess who it was (they came at me with an esword with no mask on) I picked it up, selected their PDA and boom! Funny part was they were in space and dropped their O2 tank because of it so gg'd no re for them.

EVERYBODY METAS TURNING OFF THEIR MESSENGERS EVERYTIME EVER.

I never turn off my Messenger save the following instances:

1. Confirmed instances of PDA bombings

2. "You have been invited to KILL DA COMMS chat!"

Actually I'll say straight out that I haven't had a detomatix cartridge work for me in several months, trying various targets.

I have even PDA'd to check if someone's PDA was messenger enabled first (it was), before sending the virii. It always states "Success!" and does nothing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use