Little's Characters: Entchtut, and that's about it

I have many characters, most of which go unused. For the ones that have lore, I'll be posting their record in this thread.

While I usually roleplay as if the lore is final, how 'final' the lore is varies. Most things are subject to change.

Major Characters:

• Entchtut Cenein - Vulpkanin, Female, 25

Scrapped/Abandoned/Forgotten/Retired Characters (that were previously here)

Spoiler
  • I.D.E. - Machine, Male, 5 (34)
  • Maria - Machine, Female, 1
  • Blobbop Blobplopblob - Slime Person, Female, 22
  • Ahktaaaa - Vox, Male, 23

Edited by LittleBigKid2000

Character Scrapped/Retired, but I'll keep this here for archiving/history's sake.
I.D.E. - (Immensely Dumb Electronic)

Race: Machine

Spoiler

Blood Type: Synthanol and oil

General Occupational Role(s): Security, Engineering, Command, Blueshield, AI

Biography:

I.D.E.'s original chassis and positronic brain was designed and produced in a Ward-Takahashi IPC manufacturing facility, alongside several other IPCs designated to assist construction of several stations in border systems. He was originally intended to be given the personality of a stereotypical cat-calling construction worker, but due to the work of an incompetent, possibly malicious intern, I.D.E. was given an intense fixation on butts, particularly those covered in fur and belonging to a female, with hardly a hint of smoothness. I.D.E. was rather quickly fired from his original job, starting his cycle of being hired and fired from several jobs over 3 years, until he managed to get a contract working aboard the NSS Cyberiad, with compensation in form of a small paycheck and a small closet on the NSS Trurl with a cyborg recharger and a booze dispenser. Unfortunately for NanoTrasen, the contract more locks them with him, not the other way around as usual.

Relationships:

Qualifications:

Extremely competent in engineering, when he isn't accidentally letting the engine loose or losing a limb to an emitter. Relatively competent in security. Trained in emergency medical procedures and robotics-related procedures. Also competent in robotics.

Employment Records:

Designated for border system station construction. Fired in two weeks. Worked several other jobs over 34 months, too many to list, average time ~2 weeks. Under contract to work on the NSS Cyberiad for 3 years. Why did we hire this IPC, again?

Security Records:

Convicted of subverting and attempting to steal a station AI. Plead: Guilty. Sentence: Life in prison. Somehow still works aboard the NSS Cyberiad, often as high ranking positions, despite this.

Medical Records:

Patient appears to have an intense fixation on butts, as he loudly 'complimented' the synthopsychologist's 'hot slimy butt'. Seeming lack of concern for consequences. Constant drinking, reportedly shut down twice due to positronic brain damage from drinking. Has received a new chassis at least twice, once due to 'giving the tesla a hug'.

Personnel Photo:

A rugged looking 6'0" tall Ward-Takahashi IPC, with a humanoid head with black 'CIA' hair and an 'Unshaven' beard.

Art by PhantasmicDream

I.D.E.

Other notes:

I.D.E.'s name came from me misremembering one of the random AI names, E.D.I.. Immensely Dumb Electronic is an insult that I went with.

I.D.E. complete chassis destruction counter: At least 2.

Storyteller Club Thread

Entchtut Cenein

(24 on character creation, aged up as real time passes)
Race: Vulpkanin
Blood Type: A-

General Occupational Role(s): Security, Medical, Blueshield, Science
Definitely not a mary sue.

Biography:
Entchtut was born on September 18th, 2536, alongside her brother, on the planet of Dalstadt, raising the total number of people in her family to 5. Her mother worked as an engineer, and her father worked as a mining foreman, leaving her and her twin brother to be mostly raised by her older brother. At about the equivalent of 16 years of age, Entchtut picked up a recruitment flyer for NanoTrasen, which told of science and fun and lack of older brothers on the NSS Cyberiad. She decided to dedicate the next few years to learning Common and various skills, so that she could work on the Cyberiad. At the equivalent age of 24, she left Dalstadt for the NSS Cyberiad, and rented an apartment on the NAS Trurl.

During her time on the station, Entchtut formed a relationship with an Unathi male named Laskorreshkor Ssesiskaklas.
LUV CAN BLOOOOM

Relationships:

Qualifications:

Bachelor's degree in medicine, minor in science. Month-long security training course.

Employment Records:
Currently working on the NSS Cyberiad. No previous record of employment.

Security Records:
//NULL

Medical Records:
Occasional drinking habit.

Personnel Photo:

A Vulpkanin woman with light brown fur and messy ginger(ish) hair, tied up in a sort of bun.
Her fur is a plain, solid light brown color, with no markings. The inside of her ears are filled with lighter brown fluff, covering light pink skin.
She's about 5'10" (~178cm) tall.
She appears to be in her mid 20s.
There's a plain silver ring on her left ring finger.

entchtut_pixel_cropped.png.ac75efc20b4e258149cb06bd811aa383.png
By Pawneax

Art by counterfeitguise, of Laskorreshkor (Left) and Entchtut (Right)
By counterfeitguise

tumblr_o590y1xKU01rwve5ao2_1280.thumb.jpg.3bc20b849aeffb15507a5838921dc51b.jpg
By PhantasmicDream

Tpb0b5EM.thumb.jpg.504d8a28c10317e1d226257774ee6530.jpg

Character Scrapped/Retired/Forgotten, but I'll keep this here for archiving/history's sake.
Maria
Race: Machine

Spoiler

Blood Type: ???
General Occupational Role(s): Medical

Biography:
Maria was assembled from a full set of Bishop Cybernetics IPCs limbs, including a humanoid head with synthetic blue hair, that a lonely but somehow somewhat wealthy neckbeard got their hands on, with the intention of having the IPC as a subservient wife. Though she was programmed to be submissive and have unconditional love and loyalty for her creator, she didn't feel anything for her creator on a deeper level. After several months of serving her creator, a sudden ion storm conveniently caused her to knock her creator unconcious, and corrupted her artificial love and loyalty to her creator. Rather than seek medical attention for her unconcious creator, she bashed his head in and escaped from his apartment. While wandering around, lacking purpose with the recent death of her master, a NanoTrasen recruitment agent offered Maria a job aboard the Cyberiad, with measly pay and a charging station/storage unit provided, and her personality programming forced her to accept.

Relationships:

Qualifications:
Extensive medical and robotics knowledge downloaded

Employment Records:
//NULL

Security Records:
//NULL

Medical Records:
//NULL

Personnel Photo:
A 5'8" tall Bishop Cybernetics IPC, with a humanoid head with a blue 'Beehive' wig.

Other Notes:

As part of her programming, Maria speaks with a stutter, unless speaking in Trinary or outputing system messages.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use